joi, 4 noiembrie 2010

What I did this summer.

This summer I went in the Fagaras Mountains where there is the most famous road of Romania, the Transfagarasan Road.
This road is at a very high altitude, one of the highest in Europe. It is at 2042 meters .I went until 2000 meters and I can say that the scenery watched from the clouds was absolutely beautiful. There I also saw the Balea Fall and the Balea ice lake .All the   wonders   of nature I saw there seem to be of an almost unreal beauty.
If you want to visit a really spectacular place, I strongly recommend you the Transfagarasan  Road.   

3 comentarii:

  1. Monica,do you like it there?You have more leads again?Who have been there?

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Your presentation is a very nice ad for our Romanian highlights - indeed the mountains are superb here.
    I hope visitors to your blog will appreciate this and come to visit us.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. I've been on Transfagarasan and very nice.

    RăspundețiȘtergere